The 31st annual pattern recognition symposium of the German Association for Pattern Recognition DAGM (Deutsche Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Mustererkennung DAGM e.V.) will take place at the Friedrich Schiller University of Jena* on September 9-11, 2009.
It is organized by the Chair for Computer Vision of the University Jena and the Fraunhofer IOF Jena.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Machine Learning and Pattern Recognition
- Image Analysis and Computer Vision
- Mathematical Foundations and Statistical Data Analysis
- Applications in Natural Sciences and Engineering
- Biomedical Data Analysis and Imaging, Biometrics