Prospective attendees are invited to submit a paper of up to 10 pages with color images in the conference style.
Only camera-ready versions will be reviewed. Accepted papers will appear in the workshop proceedings as submitted.
Authors should obtain the authors' package (including LaTeX style file). The authors' package provides complete information related to the submission process. All communication will be electronic and questions should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accepted authors are asked to register for VMV 2007 before August 27th, 2007.
Formatting Guidelines for Papers
Please follow the guidelines as well as the template format for the preparation of the ready-to-print paper:
- The contribution must be written in English.
- Please prepare up to 10 pages (including references and figures).
- All papers are printed in color.
- Each paper should start with an abstract of about 100-150 words.
- All contributions must have two columns.
- The submissions should be prepared for a double-blind review.
Please use the following template to prepare your paper and presentation.
For paper submission, please use the
online submission system.
Please understand that submissions by email cannot be accepted.
Please fax the Copyright form to the following fax number:
+49-681-9325499 (Attn: Vision, Modeling and Visualization 2007).