Lecture "Automated Reasoning" (WS 2015/2016)
Time and Venue:
Lecture: Mondays 16:15-17:45 and Thursdays 12:15-13:45,
Bldg E1.3, Lecture hall 3.
Next semester: Automated Reasoning II.
Uwe Waldmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tutorials start on November 9. There are two tutorial groups:
- Mondays, 8:30-10:00, Bldg E1.3, Room 107, Kathrin Stark
- Mondays, 12:15-13:45, Bldg E1.4, Room 021, Björn Mathis
Syntax, semantics, deduction calculi, and their implementation:
- propositional logic, DPLL;
- first-order logic, resolution, tableaux;
- equality, rewriting, completion, termination.
Slides and suggested readings
Examinations and grading