Lecture "Automated Reasoning" (WS 2017/2018)
Time and Venue:
Lecture: Mondays 16:15-17:45 and Thursdays 14:15-15:45,
Bldg E1.3, Lecture hall 3.
Next semester: Automated Reasoning II.
Uwe Waldmann <email@example.com>
Tutorials start on November 7. There are three tutorial groups:
- Tuesdays, 8:30-10:00, Bldg E1.4, Room 021, Margarita Chikobava.
- Wednesdays, 08:30-10:00, Bldg E1.4, Room 021, Dominic Zimmer.
- Wednesdays, 14:15-15:45, Bldg E1.4, Room 023, Julian Baldus.
Syntax, semantics, deduction calculi, and their implementation:
- propositional logic, CDCL;
- first-order logic, resolution, tableaux;
- equality, rewriting, completion, termination.
Slides and suggested readings
Examinations and grading